The Licking County Suicide Prevention Coalition was established in 2002 with the mission to reduce the number of deaths by suicide in Licking County and to increase willingness to seek help. The Coalition is made up of private citizens, staff of various social service and mental health organizations, a deputy coroner, and school staff.
Anyone who resides or works in Licking County is welcome to join the Coalition.
If you are interested, please contact Mental Health America of Licking County, at 740-522-1341 or by email at email@example.com
CURRENT MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio
- Licking County Coroner’s Office
- Licking County Health Department
- Licking County Sheriffs Department
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Mental Health America of Licking County
- Mental Health and Recovery for Licking and Knox Counties
- Newark City Schools
- Pathways of Central Ohio